Support Your Body with Blue Vervain
Is insomnia keeping you up night after night? Do you feel too irritated to go to sleep even when you are exhausted? Do you toss and turn while wishing you could knock yourself out, cartoon-style, with a giant hammer?
If you are longing for a good night’s sleep, then you could try this age-old remedy: Blue Vervain.
All around the world, vervain has been known as a healing plant since ancient times. Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, and even the Vikings considered it to be a holy plant. Hippocrates considered it to be a remedy for the plague. It was also one of the favorite herbs of druids and Middle-Age “witches.” In Christian tradition, it was used to treat Christ’s wounds on the cross, which is why vervain is sometimes called the herb of the cross. Aztecs and Native Americans also used it against fever and insomnia.
With a rich bioactive profile that includes, among others, antioxidants, terpenes, flavonoids, and iridoid glycosides, blue vervain has a soothing action on many body systems: it may help relax nerves, calm inflammation, and relieve pain while supporting cardiovascular and hepatic health.
Traditionally, blue vervain is consumed as a tea. However, it has a particularly bitter taste, which you may not like. Our blue vervain liquid extract is an effective way to add blue vervain to your routine. A few drops of blue vervain extract in your evening tea may help you relax and make the day’s occasional aches and pains go away, supporting a calm, revitalizing sleep.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Blue Vervain Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Manufactured in the USA, Blue Vervain Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily. One dropper is equal to 1/4 teaspoon. One serving contains 25mg of blue vervain.
- Take blue vervain with a meal. Alternatively, you can add blue vervain to water, juice, or tea, to lighten the bitterness. For local applications, you can add it to any type of cosmetic.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Do not use blue vervain during pregnancy, as it is a uterine stimulant.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.