Support Your Body with Fenugreek
Did you ever wish to have a “go-to, cure-it-all” remedy in your medicine cabinet? Well, if such a remedy ever existed, it would be Fenugreek Seed Extract.
Fenugreek (also known as foenugreek or foengreek) is an annual herb, initially native to southern Europe and Asia, that has both culinary and medicinal uses. Fenugreek seeds, in particular, are an ingredient of curries, while Indian cuisine also uses the leaves in salads and stews.
Medicinal uses of fenugreek seeds come mostly from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, where they are recommended for soothing painful joints, supporting libido, relieving constipation, soothing congestion of the respiratory tract, and increasing milk in nursing mothers. Modern research has also shown that fenugreek seeds may help support healthy blood sugar and LDL cholesterol levels. Fenugreek can work together with other herbal remedies, especially garlic.
Fenugreek seeds contain alkaloids (mainly trigonelline), proteins (lysine and L-tryptophan), and a vast array of steroidal saponins (diosgenin, yamogenin, tigogenin, and neotigogenin), among other compounds. Fenugreek seed concentrates may help provide relief from inflammation, pain, and free radicals through bioactive agents such as alkaloids, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, plant sterols, terpenes, curcumins, and lignins.
With such a rich bioactive profile and no side effects (unless you have asthma), you can see why Fenugreek Seed Extract could become your “go-to” herbal remedy. Women, in particular, may benefit from its soothing effects during menstruation, lactation, menopause—and even if they would simply like to strengthen their libido.
Our Fenugreek Seed Herb Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract is made from fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seed powder, water, and glycerin.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Fenugreek Seed Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Fenugreekl Seed Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily with a meal. If you are taking Fenugreek Seed Extract to support your digestion, you should have it 30 minutes before a meal for best results. You can also have it with warm water in a tea, or add it to juice, yogurt, and smoothies.
Each serving (1 dropper full) contains 25 mg of organic fenugreek seeds powder.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Always consult with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Do not use fenugreek if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.