Support Your Body with Formula T
Do you feel nervous, have difficulty sleeping at night, are experiencing sudden weight loss, always feel weak and fatigued, or find your face suddenly puffed and your skin hoarse?
While any of these symptoms could be a sign of a wide array of disorders on their own, you should probably check your thyroid if you are experiencing several of these.
The thyroid gland is located at the base of your neck. It uses iodine from your nutrition to produce T3 and T4 hormones. These hormones regulate metabolism and other vital body functions, including breathing, heart rate, nervous system, body weight, muscle strength, and even menstrual cycles. When the gland produces too much or not enough hormones, you suffer from hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism respectively.
Thyroid disorders are very common today. An estimated 20 million Americans suffer from some form of thyroid disease, but almost 60% of those who actually have a thyroid disorder are unaware of it.
Thyroid disorders hit women five to eight times more often than men, which means that almost 1 woman in 8 will develop a thyroid disorder at some point during her lifetime.
The reasons vary. Many will develop a thyroid disorder because of genetics. However, people with a poor diet may not take the necessary dose of iodine daily (for example if they are on a low salt diet or if they don’t eat eggs), which may lead to thyroid unbalance.
Formula T is a liquid herbal supplement specially designed to support healthy thyroid function. It combines Irish mosh, kelp, garlic, and American ginger, which all have potential benefits for the thyroid and adrenal system. It provides you with the necessary iodine intake, may help prevent inflammation, and supports the adrenal glands as well.
Formula T is a dietary supplement and not a therapeutic means. If you suspect that you may suffer from thyroid disease, you should consult with your doctor. Always discuss with your healthcare provider before taking Formula T if you suffer from any thyroid disorder, and never take Formula T if you suffer from hyperthyroidism.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Formula T Herb Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Formula T Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As a liquid dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Always consult your healthcare provider before taking Formula T, especially if you suffer from a thyroid disorder. Increasing your intake of iodine if you suffer from hyperthyroidism could result in further thyroid dysfunction.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.