Enjoy a Good Night’s Sleep with Hops
Hops are the flower of the hop plant, used to make beer. This cousin of Cannabis Sativa adds the characteristic taste to beer and helps it stay fresh and foamy.
Hops were originally used as a preservative in beer. However, they have many more benefits than preserving beer. Their calming and relaxing effects, in particular, may help you with sleep or provide comfort during menopause. “Hops under your pillow” is a traditional remedy for encouraging a good night’s sleep.
You don’t need to get drunk on beer to get the botanical benefits of hops: With our Hops Herbal Liquid Drops, you can experience all the valuable properties of hops in a single drop.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- GENTLY PROCESSED: Hops Liquid Drops are non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- PREPARED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Prepared and quality-tested in the US, Hops Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As an herbal supplement, take one dropper daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
Liquid supplements are easier to swallow and absorb than capsules and tablets, which can also be hard for the body to break down, sometimes requiring multiple doses to be effective.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication, oral contraceptives, or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Hops can cause sleepiness and dizziness. Do not take hops if you need to drive or use machinery.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.