Support Your Body with Irish Moss
The sea holds many treasures. If you thought that kelp was the only edible sea vegetable, you will be surprised to know that the sea also gives us sea moss or Irish moss. These red algae are found on rocks and small pools. Irish moss got its name during the 19th-century Irish famine when the Irish used it to supplement their diet.
However, the world had already been using Irish moss since the 1800s to treat respiratory diseases and as a botanical remedy for colds. It was also used to treat pneumonia and tuberculosis.
Irish moss was also used as cattle feed, mattress stuffing, and as a thickener for colored inks used in printing. And it has found its way into cosmetics and skincare products under the name carrageenan.
According to Irish folklore, people even carried it on trips to keep them safe in their travels.
While we can’t promise that Irish moss will give you safe travels, we do know that our Irish Moss Herbal Liquid Drops contain many beneficial nutrients such as minerals, calcium, iron, iodine, and vitamins.
Indeed, Irish moss is quickly gaining a reputation as the next big superfood, alongside kale, blueberries, and fish rich in omega-3s. It is exceptionally rich in nutrients and antioxidants and is believed to support the immune system, aid digestion, and even your libido. Irish moss provides the body with vitamins A, E, K, and folate, along with iron, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium.
It is as easy to add Irish moss to your daily routine as adding a few drops to your daily nutrition. It is also safe to use (however, if you suffer from a thyroid disorder, always consult with your healthcare provider before taking any iodine-rich supplements like Irish moss.)
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Irish Moss Herb Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: HoneyCombs Industries’ Herb Liquid Extracts are manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As a liquid herbal supplement, take 1dropper daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Too much iodine may overstimulate your thyroid and lead to hyperthyroidism. People already suffering from hyperthyroidism should not take Irish moss.
- Irish moss could thin your blood. People on blood thinners should not take Irish moss.
- Irish moss extract probably can’t keep you safe when traveling.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.