Support Your Body with Kelp
Despite what you may think, kelp is not a plant. It is extremely large brown algae that can grow up to 150 feet (45 m) long. Its unusual size is due to the fact that some kelp species are among the fastest-growing species in the world, growing up to two feet (60 cm) in a single day. Myriads of sea creatures make kelp forests their home and feed on them.
Surprisingly enough, kelp does not feed on other organisms. Instead, it harvests the sun’s energy through photosynthesis and absorbs vital nutrients and minerals from the water. East Asians have long known about the nutritional value of algae and have included kelp in their daily diets. Recently, Western chefs have also taken to kelp and started putting it in their dishes.
Kelp is quickly gaining a reputation as the next big superfood, alongside kale, blueberries, and fish rich in omega-3s. Packed with antioxidants, flavonoids, healthy minerals, calcium, iron, and vitamins. Kelp is also high in fiber, which helps your body feel full and may aid in weight loss. However, you should consult your healthcare provider before taking kelp if you suffer from thyroid disorders.
Our Kelp Herbal Liquid includes all the goodness of kelp in a single drop! It makes it easy and safe for you to include it in your daily diet by adding a few drops in your water, juice, or your daily smoothie.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Kelp Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Kelp Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a liquid herbal supplement, take 1 dropper daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Too much iodine may overstimulate your thyroid and lead to hyperthyroidism. People already suffering from hyperthyroidism should not take kelp.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.