Support Your Body with Parsley Liquid Extract
Parsley is loved in almost all world cuisines for its slightly bitter and aromatic flavor. It is used to enhance flavor and decorate plates – however, its benefits go beyond the kitchen.
Besides its lovely flavor and vibrant color that brings dishes to life, parsley is packed with useful antioxidants and other nutritional compounds that make it an amazing herb to support the immune system, promote bone health, and provide your body with beneficial nutrients.
Ten sprigs of parsley are enough to reach the recommended daily intake of vitamin K. However, eating a salad bowl filled with parsley on a daily basis to support your body and wellbeing may not be a realistic option. That’s where our Parsley Liquid Extract can help you.
Our Parsley Liquid Supplement is designed specially to offer you all the benefits of a high daily dose of parsley with just a few drops.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Parsley Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- PREPARED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Prepared and quality-tested in the US, Parsley Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As an herbal supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
Liquid vitamins are easier to swallow and absorb than capsules and tablets.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication, oral contraceptives, or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Excessive doses of parsley can cause liver damage and kidney problems.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.