Support Your Body with Peppermint Liquid Extract
In Greek mythology, Mint was a beautiful nymph who was in love with Hades. When he preferred Persephone over her, she tried to woo him back. Persephone, angry at her rival’s persistence, turned her into the garden mint, or hedyosmon (lit. ‘sweet-smelling’).
It is this sweet smell that has made peppermint one of the most popular flavors. We use it in cooking, candy, liqueurs, desserts, toothpaste, and beverages among many other products. In nature, we rub our fingers on its aromatic leaves and witness right away its refreshing effect. We really are surrounded by peppermint!
While everyone can recognize peppermint’s cool, refreshing fragrance, peppermint is more than just a pretty smell (or lovesick nymph, for that matter). It has been used for centuries to aid digestion, help relax, and support sleep quality. Oh, and it may freshen your breath.
Next time you eat too much pizza before going to bed, try some peppermint extract for better digestion and sleep, (peppermint will also freshen your breath – but brush your teeth before you go to bed, anyway!)
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Peppermint Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- PREPARED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Prepared and quality-tested in the US, Peppermint Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
Liquid supplements are much easier to take and digest than pills or capsules.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication, oral contraceptives, or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Large doses of peppermint can cause low blood sugar levels or interfere with high blood pressure medication.
- While peppermint may relieve bloating, it may also relax the sphincter between the stomach and esophagus, allowing stomach acids to flow back into the esophagus. This may worsen the symptoms of heartburn and indigestion.
- Best avoided if you’re having dinner with Persephone.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.