Support Your Body with Poke Root
In 1969, when astronaut Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, a popular song on the radio was “Poke Salad Annie.” The song was about a poor southern girl who picked a wild plant called pokeweed to eat. One can only hope that Annie knew that pokeweed is actually poisonous and has to be cooked twice to remove the toxins.
Across the Americas, you can see pokeweed climbing up with its red stalks and small purple berries. To many, it is just an annoying weed that they need to pull out of the ground. For others, it is a secret trove of nature’s benefits and holds some amazing features in its roots. While the plant is poisonous, it can be a helpful botanical supplement with the right processing.
There have been numerous anecdotal claims of pokeweed’s healing qualities. Poke roots extract is thought to be valuable as a cleansing herb. Poke root is also rich in anti-inflammatory compounds, which make it a good botanical aid against various types of inflammation, including mouth and tooth inflammation.
Our Poke Root Herb Liquid Extract contains poke root, glycerin, and water.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Poke Root Herb Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs’ Herb Liquid Extracts are manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Supplements may not be helpful if you don’t take the right amount in the right way.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Avoid pokeweed if you’re breastfeeding, as it may be unsafe for your baby to consume poke root.
- Pokeweed is a poisonous plant. Do not eat any part of the plant raw.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage as poke root can be quite strong. A larger than suggested dosage of poke root can cause nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pains, and vomiting.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.