Support Your Body with Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid
If we asked people to cite the first vitamin that comes to mind, most would answer “Vitamin C.” And if we asked you to relate vitamin C with a color, you would most probably answer “orange,” thinking of oranges and other citrus, or perhaps carrots, that are naturally rich in Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is the best-known vitamin as most people take it to boost their immune system. However, its potential extends far beyond that. Vitamin C supports good memory, blood pressure regulation, iron absorption, collagen production in the skin, and a healthy cardiovascular system.
Amazingly enough, given its popularity, about 8% of Americans have a very low vitamin C intake and only 30 million Americans have maximum vitamin C levels. This is probably related to the fact that Vitamin C cannot be stored in the body. You need to take it through your diet or health supplements on a daily basis to maintain the necessary vitamin C levels in your body.
It would appear that, although we know how beneficial vitamin C is, our modern diets don’t supply us with appropriate levels of this valuable vitamin. Although it is rare to have scurvy as a result of Vitamin C deficiency in the western world, there are many symptoms you might experience if your Vitamin C intake is too low, such as rough, dry, and easily bruising skin, thin and brittle “spoon-shaped” nails, bleeding gums, weak bones, fatigue, and persistent iron-deficiency anemia.
Our Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid Liquid Supplement is designed specially to bring you the necessary daily intake of vitamin C to keep healthy and have a strong immune system that can fight infections. Just add a few drops of vitamin liquid to your daily routine and ensure a healthy daily Vitamin C intake.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Vitamin C Liquid Supplement is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Manufactured and quality-tested in the US, Vitamin C Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As an herbal supplement, take one dropper daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage to avoid symptoms of excessive consumption of Vitamin C, such as kidney stones, diarrhea, nausea, and stomach cramps.
Liquid vitamins are easier to swallow and absorb than capsules and tablets.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication, oral contraceptives, or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.